Firstly, sorry to hear about your husband current job transitioning status. Hope all will be back to normal soon.
On your question on loan validity, for the case of a bank loan, the bank will always require the latest income payslip upon loan disbursement date. If there's a change in income or job status, it will affect the loan offer.
Though we do not represent HDB, we cannot comment how HLE will or will not be valid when job or income status changes.
For more information on HLE, pls kindly refer to the following weblink: https://www.hdb.gov.sg/residential/financing-a-flat-purchase/housing-loan-from-hdb/eligibility-conditions
Should you need to speak to our financial home advisors on bank loans, do feel free to Whatsapp us at: wa.me/6587695300 or https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/mortgage/contact
Hope this answers your question.
Team lead Read More
HLE is an indication of the loan quantum. The loan will be based at the time of your resale application. Any change from your previous status would likely affect the loan quantum.
You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat.
Gavin Read More
You mentioned that you have enough cash and CPF to pay for the flat? In that case, you do not really need a loan. You can just full pay for it. Loan is not mandatory for property purchases, I have clients who fully paid for their purchases without taking a loan too.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
1) HLE is an indication of the amount of loan derived from your current income.
2) The validity indicated other than giving time for you to search for your home within budget, it is also assumed there will be no changes in your income within this period.
3) During submission of resale application, the only condition to request for the past 3 months' payslip is when you apply for a grant. If there is no application of grant, the only document required are as follow:
(b) Birth cert
(c) Passport, Blue ID, Entry/re-entry permit, EP, those documents to prove status of residential in Singapore, mainly for PR and foreigners.
(d) Marriage cert, Deed of Separation, Divorce cert, Death cert, etc, for verification of the marital status of the persons listed in the application form.
(e) Grant of probate/Letters of administration, will, for proof of the right of representation or interest in an HDB flat/private property by way of inheritance.
4) From the requirement from HDB, there is no mentioning of resubmitting your current income status with the exception of the grant application.
You may check through all detail in a resale process: https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/e-resale/resale-procedures
5) HDB will grant approval based on HLE to disperse the loan, and all relevant documents required mentioned in (3), to verify the eligibility status of the buyers.
6) If you have enough cash+CPF for the total cost of the resale flat. You might consider paying off within applying for the loan which is not mandatory to start with.
7) Finally, other than the purchase amount, don't forget about the buyer stamp duty and the legal fee which also can be paid off using CPF.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More