1 Answer

Hi Bryan,

Unfortunately a foreigner is not allowed to purchase landed properties on the mainland, as this falls under Restricted Residential Properties. You could make an application to SLA at the link below, and provide your motivations for doing so, they will assess your application.


Will freehold condominium projects interest you? There are some in District 19 & 20 worth considering. Thanks and hope to discuss more soon.

Warm regards,
Ivan ERA
Ivanng10@gmail.com Read More