we just moved in and believe that this is definitely one of the best condos in the city. we looked at a number of condos in killiney, river valley, paterson as well as leonie.
1. good transportation and access. it is very close to the mrt which is a major plus in the city. it is 3 mins away from dhoby ghaut. it is also very close to somerset, about 5-10 mins away. this is important for us but also friends when they visit and do not drive.
2. excellent facilities. they have a good size gym, regular and lap pool, bbq pits, sauna, tennis courts, etc.
3. management and common area. teddy khong who is the condo manager is very helpful and ensures that all common areas are well maintained and cleaned regularly throughout the day.
4. peace and quiet. it is very peaceful and quiet despite being in the city unlike other areas such as killiney where there is lots of on-going construction. this is probably because of the condo's unique location next to the istana and fort canning park.
5. proximity to the shops and amenities. it is within walking distance to plaza singapura, centerpoint, 313 somerset, clarke quay, etc. for the shoppers and party goers as well as also fort canning for the outdoor lovers.
6. good community. it has a good mix of foreign and asian expats and there are kids but all are very well-behaved. there is a large population of japanese expats.
7. parking or driving is not an issue. there is lots of parking (although given its location to mrt, not required) and the entry is just outside the erp zones which is a plus.
8. prestige. the address and location in district 9, next to instana and oxley speaks for itself.