Kismis View sold en bloc for $102.75m

Romesh Navaratnarajah22 Jan 2018

Kismis View

The residents of the 43-unit residential development will receive gross sales proceeds ranging from $1.6 million to $3.3 million. (Photo: JLL)

Kismis View, a 99-year leasehold condominium built in 1984 and sited on a 90,863 sq ft land parcel in Upper Bukit Timah, has been purchased via collective sale for $102.75 million.

“The sale price reflects a land rate of approximately $941 psf per plot ratio (ppr), including an estimated premium to top up the lease to a fresh 99-year term of approximately $17 million,” said marketing agent JLL’s regional director Tan Hong Boon.

At this price, residents of the five-storey development with a total of 43 units and existing plot ratio of 1.4 will receive gross sales proceeds ranging from $1.6 million to $3.3 million.

Tan noted that the developer can build up to 168 units with a minimum average size of 70 sq m (753 sq ft) on the site. There is also no development charge payable.

Kismis View was jointly acquired by Roxy-Pacific Holdings’ wholly-owned unit RP Ventures and TE2 Development, a private family office of Tong Eng Group’s group managing director, Teo Tong Lim.

According to an SGX filing on Friday (19 January), both parties plan to create a new company to undertake the site’s redevelopment, wherein Roxy-Pacific will hold a 60 percent stake, while TE2 will own the remaining 40 percent.


Romesh Navaratnarajah, Senior Editor at PropertyGuru, edited this story. To contact him about this or other stories, email


You may also like these articles

Kismis View up for en bloc sale for $102mil

Kismis View is a 99-year leasehold condominium development located at District 21. (Photo: JLL)Kismis View along Lorong Kismis within the Upper Bukit Timah area has been put up for en bloc sale, with

Continue Reading23 Nov 2017

Balmoral Gardens launched for en bloc sale, owners expect over $92m

Balmoral Gardens, a 40-unit freehold condominium near Orchard Road, has joined the collective sales frenzy today (17 January), with owners expecting offers of more than $92 million.According to sole m

Continue Reading17 Jan 2018

Hollandia up for collective sale

The collective sale of Hollandia has an indicative price of $163.15 million ($1,515 psf ppr). (Photo: Savills)The 48-unit Hollandia residential development located at the junction of Holland Road and

Continue Reading18 Jan 2018