1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You should first try to resolve any issues you have with your landlord amicably. You can also request for the property agents involved in the rental contract to help with the settling of the dispute. If this fails, you can turn to the Small Claims Tribunal (SCT) for a quick settlement. You won’t need to pay hefty legal fees.
You can find out more about the SCT here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-guides/how-can-the-small-claims-tribunals-help-singapore-tenants-and-landlords-in-settling-rental-disputes-10109

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,
Team PropertyGuru Read More