1 Answer

Shao Inn Tian
Hi Obluda

You can buy a resale HDB or EC under the Public Scheme or the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme.

Public Scheme
Form a family nucleus with either your parents and siblings(if any) or your spouse and children (if any). At least one listed occupant must be an SC or PR.

Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
Your spouse-to-be must be either a SC or PR and you need to submit your marriage certificate to HDB within 3 months from the date of taking possession of the resale flat.

There is no income ceiling if you are not taking any housing grants. Do take note that the SPR quota kicks in as well.

Hope this helps!

If you have further questions, pls feel free to contact me.

Inn Tian
HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
9068 8568