4 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning c,

the procedure is as per normal cause sellers are the one who needs to seek special approval to sell within MOP.

You need to register intent to sell, apply for loan (HLE or IPA) before committing to a purchase.

If you need a professional to guide you through your first home journey, feel free to contact me.

Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?

Best regards,

YT Tan
Property Kaki
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner

Mobile: 91115171 
Email: yt.tan91115171@gmail.com

Do follow me on:

IG: instagram.com/propertykaki
FB: https://www.fb.com/propertykaki/
YouTube: https://bit.ly/Youtube_PropertyKaki

To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.

You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

The first steps you would need to do would be to Register Intent to Buy, and the get your loan sorted out. If you're taking a HDB Loan, you will need a valid HLE. If you're taking a bank loan, you may wish to speak to a Banker for an in-principal loan assessment.

Apart from loan, you may also wish to check out the Grants available to you. From there, you can roughly work out a comfortable budget for your purchase.

Lastly, you might also wish to prepare yourself for any potential COV involved in the purchase. Based on my experience, new flats such as these would likely incur COV.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More

1) There is no difference between HDB that reached MOP & before MOP when put up on sale on the open market.
2) Those that were put on sale before MOP had already received special approval from the HDB.
3) Thus you can treat them as buying under normal resale procedures.
4) There is no special treatment on whether you are 1st timer or multiple-time HDB buyer in resale.
5) You only received higher priority when applying for BTO/SBF.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
May I know the reason you want to purchase a unit that has not met it MOP or you have considered a unit on sale right now? The process of purchasing a resale unit that have not met its MOP is the same assuming that seller have obtained a special approval to sell. I have served various first timers in securing for them their first resale. Do contact me at 93375051  for a free and non obligatory discussion on this and I will do my best to assists.

Mohammad Taufik Bin Hussein
ERA Realty Netwrok Pte Ltd
CEA Reg No: R061607B Read More