1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

As long as you have met your Minimum Occupation Period (MOP), you can own a property overseas. It will not affect your ownership of your HDB flat.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More