1 Answer

Mega Simon
Hello Mr Lam
HDB housing is mainly for onwner stay. So you would need to complete the MOP of 5 years before you can apply to fully rent out your flat irregardless of whether you have fully paid for the house or taken a home loan

Feel free to call me for any queries
District Manager
Diploma in Accountancy (NP)
ECG Property Premium Pte Ltd
"Legends of Success"
HP: 90684143
Website: http://megahomes4u.ecgproperty.com Read More