1 Answer


This unit is purchased under both your mum's name and you. Hence without her consent, you are unable to sell it off. As per your statement, your mum do not have the financial ability to purchase over your share, hence you are kinda stuck without much choices. You can only get your siblings, with HDB approval, purchase over your share and be the co-owner of the unit with your mum.

Mike Lim
ERA Read More