3 Answers

Stephen Chong
Hey there. Since your partner is not Singaporean or SPR, you are actually categorized under Non-Citizen Scheme.
Under this scheme, if you wish to purchase a BTO, you can only go for 2 room flat. Feel free to make a visit at HDB Hub on weekday or contact me personally. Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Sir,

I understand that your partner is not a Citizen. But is she a PR? If she's not, I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for a BTO flat.

You can however purchase a HDB flat from the resale market, under the Non-Citizen Spouse Scheme.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More


Shawn Yim

As your partner is not Singapore Citizen, sorry to inform that you are not eligible to apply for BTO. Also, you also not at the age above 35, you do not eligible to apply for 2 room flat and also resale HDB flat as well.

However, you may reconsider other options. Could you provide me more information and do feel free to contact me at my mobile so that I could add on value on your housing plan.

Shawn Yim
9695 4627
sean_5832@yahoo.com Read More