3 Answers

Hi sorry to hear of your divorce..
1) Yes you cannot apply yet until the divorce cert is out.
2) Yes you can explore the Maisonette option.. Its dependent on your budget.. (Need to be min 35 years old to be eligible)

If you need more help,
- Hakim Realtor
 9144 9841  Read More

I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead. By the way, you could even purchase an EA or EM too and not necessary a 5 room flat if your budget fits.

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

1) In your current situation, you are not legally single until Final court order is issued.
2) Current HDB no longer building Maisonette. Thus the biggest flat available is up to 5-room only.
3) As a single, to purchase BTO/SBF, you are only eligible for 2-rm in non-mature estate.
4) To find a Maisonette in mature estate, you can only buy in resale market.
5) You are still eligible to purchase Maisonette under Single Citizen Scheme, the only restriction is you are not able to receive any grant available.
6) To ensure you are eligible under Single Citizen Scheme, you must be at 35 yrs old or more.
7) There are no income ceiling if you are not applying for any grants.
8) However, if you are applying HDB housing loan, your income cannot exceed $7,000.
9) If you are employed with CPF contribution, there is a requirement that you are working for last 3 months.
10) If you are employed without CPF contribution, you must be remain employed for the last 6 months.
11) If you are self-employed, yuo must provide the following:
(a) Latest NOA
(b) Credit Bureau report
(c) Latest 6 months bank statements

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More