2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

It depends if they are a couple with the relevant work permit and are married. In such a scenario, you may exercise some flexibility. However, in most cases, work permit tenants prefer sleeping on a single bed.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Hakim Halim
You as the landlord can choose at the beginning to accept a single or couple. If at a later time the single tenant wants to be a live-in couple, it is your discretion and you can choose to charge more. Price agreeable by both willing parties.
Upgrade to queen bed is also an issue to be agreed by both willing parties. Try to find a win-win outcome..

If you need more help,
- Hakim Realtor
9144 9841 Read More