Quiet and Peaceful Living
I just moved in to Euro-Asia Lodge and I am pleasantly surprised by how comfortable and quiet this little apartment is:
- maximum use of floor space (no balcony and no bay windows) and high ceiling, the whole apartment feels much bigger than it is.
- north south facing with no afternoon sun.
- there is no high rise buildings around, so the whole place is very windy.
- Joo Chiat area is now very popular among expats. There are many newly renovated shop houses in the area which are mostly occupied by expat families.
- NTUC FairPrice is only 5 min walk and located at Joo Chiat Complex (this NTUC FairPrice occupies 2 floors and is the biggest I have seem)
- It's surrounded by a good mixture of food outlets, local or western, cheap or fine dinning (the famous “Private Affair” is only 5 min walk away)
- cheap monthly management fee as there are no facilities.
- 10 min walk to Eunos MRT.