Not so nice place to stay...
I've been staying in Amaranda Gardens for 2 yrs, it's quite a nicely maintained condo, with unblock fireworks and city view.
However, there are some points that I disliked:
- people here love to complain
- cleaners are overly friendly, causing some disturbance to residents
- security is not tight
- intercom lift system is always faulty
- need to close all windows whenever it rains slightly
- maintainance fees are high
- difficult to load/unload delivery items due to the limited space
Since there is a new condo, Scala is coming up, construction will be huge here, noise and dust pollution will begin till the condo TOP in 2014. Due to the upcoming shopping mall, the quiet road in front will not be quiet anymore, will most probably create jams at peak periods.
Just sharing my views.