1 Answer

Chin Tong Wah
Hi Jeremy,

It is best for you to contact the relevant authorities ie URA, with regards to to be expired lease. Topping up of the lease may not be granted, depending on the master plan that the government might have for the plot of land.

For part 2 of your question, there is no simple answer. It depends on the remaining term of the lease term vs the asking price, plus among other considerations.

Best regards. Read More