4 Answers

Zane Chew
Hi sudesh,

You can purchase property under foreigner eligibilty ! at the same time u can apply ur PR and start ur business at singapore. if u need any further infomation pls contact me
thanks & nice day!!

zane chew
mobile: 9477 8866 Read More


Rithish Pillai
Hi Sudesh

May i know what business are you going to start in Singapore?

Rithish Pillai
9199 5275
rithishpillai@yahoo.com.sg Read More


  • SG
    Hi Rithish Pillai,

    I want to start General Trading Company in singapore.
Piniaty L
Hi Sudesh,
You may want to explore which location you like. You can have option to purchase under foreigner eligibility. You can start your business & lastly apply for PR is much easier to get approval. If u need further information pls contact me . Have a great weekend.

Piniaty L
65 90031500 / 65 90222500 Read More


Alan Low
Hi Sudesh Gandhi,

Namashite, Upkashe Hei.

You sound like you are from Harayana States.

I had helped a few clients from Southern Asia, especially from India to set up their business and settle in Singapore.

Let me know how can I assist you. We can Skype online for a further discussion.

Email: alanlow5@singnet.com.sg
Mobile: +65-91465252
Skype: mettaland Read More