2 Answers

P. V. Ramesh Babu
Hi Mr. Ram,

Breaking the lease depends on your TA terms. Not sure, how your TA terms,

Usually for 18 months contract, there'll be Diplomatic Clause. Diplomatic Clause, you can execute only if you are going out from Singapore. More details you can find at below URL


Mobile: (65) 9116 6802 
Associate Group Director
CEA Reg No: R045485D.
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
(Licence No: L3008022J) Read More
Hi Mr. Ram,

Generally, 2 months notice, means continue to pay for the next 2 months.
Deposit cannot be used as rent retention, not sure whether this was captured in your TA.

Deposit can only retain for payment of damages, cleaning promised such as polishing of marble floor, aircon servicing, varnish for wooden floor, carpet dry cleaning, curtain dry cleaning etc.

It is difficult to provide an exhaustive list here and without understanding the TA signed.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
  • RW
    Yes. I have continued paid 2 months after notice.
    But my main question is i dont have stamp duty certificate with me.I have paid to LL agent and he did not return me the certificate.

    Any idea how can i get the certificate ? Then i can go for SCT.