2 Answers

Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Ms,

I understand your frustration. However, you have entered into a legal binding contract, and should you break lease, you may be liable to pay the Landlord for damages on his part.

An option for you would be to negotiate with the Landlord on this matter. Maybe you can suggest to Landlord and offer to get him a replacement tenant for the unit for the remainder of your lease?

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More


Steven Wang
Does your condo have security guard ?

If yes, whenever the howling or dog barks at night ...call the guard .. and make sure they put a stop to it...

If no guard, complain to MCST ... EVERYDAY till they take action..

or call police... Read More


  • KT
    it happened again at 1.19am this wee morning! bottles were toss and dogs were barking but the best is yet to come! the dirty water came splashing non stop and I was rushing to remove my cleanly washed laundry, I was DRENCHED in that "dirty water" Landlord and HIS AGENT simply refused to attend to us after countless calls and best is, the Management of this estate refused to mitigate this situation.

    I should put this in media and in STOMP!