1 Answer

Aaron Chong
Hi John, payslip is required for the bank to determine the maximum amount that you could borrow. If you do not have payslip, you could give the NOA. And yes, CPF could be used for the deduction of bank loan for the flat. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any banker's contact or any other assistance.

aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


  • J.
    My sister does not have NOA because her annual salary is less than $22000. In that case, can her employer give a letter stating her annual gross salary?