1) Not sure what do you mean by refinancing your HDB loan.
2) If you intend to change from an HDB loan to a bank loan then this is negative because the bank won't accept any loan amount less than $100k.
3) But if you wish to reduce your HDB loan by using cash or CPF then this is very easily done.
4) You may call up your HDB branch office to either make an appointment to do it, or they might have something that allows you to do it via the website.
5) In this case I would suggest you make an inquiry via your HDB branch office.
Hope the above answer your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636
, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Ling CK 90110636
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.