One-North Eden sold 85% of units over launch weekend

Victor Kang26 Apr 2021

Take-up rate across all unit types was strong, with the selling price working out to around $1,800 to $2,250 per sq ft (psf).

One-North Eden, the first residential launch within the one-north hub, has sold 140 units or almost 85% of its 165 units during its virtual launch weekend on 24 and 25 April.

Take-up rate across all unit types was strong, with the selling price working out to around $1,800 to $2,250 per sq ft (psf), revealed developer TID, which is a joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings and Japan’s Mitsui Fudosan.

One-bedroom plus study and two-bedroom units emerged as the most popular among buyers and were immediately sold out at 10am during the first day of launch.

Suggested read: One-North Eden Project Review

Unit sizes range between 517 sq ft for a one-bedroom with study and 1,410 sq ft for the biggest four-bedroom premium unit.

Singaporeans accounted for 80% of buyers, while the remaining 20% comprise foreigners and permanent residents.

“The good response is an indication of the pent-up demand in one-north due to limited private residential options in this high-growth area,” said Yoichi Kaga, Managing Director of TID.

“Many homebuyers are drawn to One-North Eden’s strategic location and enjoy the convenience of living near their workplace, while several families are attracted to the prime local and international schools located within 1km of the project.”

He also noted that overall feedback showed that buyers were impressed with the size and functionality of the units since most of them featured extra space for a study room.

“The study rooms are considered a welcoming and relevant addition in today’s hybrid work model,” added Kaga.

Units are equipped with several smart home technology features including a facial recognition system at the lobby of the basement and on the first and second storeys.

Located between Slim Barracks Rise and One-North Gateway, One-North Eden is near Buona Vista and one-north MRT stations, while the Central Business District is a 15-minute drive away via the Ayer Rajah Expressway.

It is also near various amenities such as Rochester Mall, The Star Vista and the upcoming One Holland Village.

Nearby schools include Fairfield Methodist Primary and Secondary School, National University of Singapore, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Anglo-Chinese Junior College, ESSEC Business School, INSEAD and United World College of South East-Asia (Dover Campus).

The One-North Eden sales gallery, located across Nucleos Building, 21 Biopolis Road, is open from 9am to 9pm.

Looking for a property in Singapore? Visit PropertyGuru’s ListingsProject Reviews and Guides.

Victor Kang, Digital Content Specialist at PropertyGuru, edited this story. To contact him about this story, email:


You may also like these articles

One-North Eden to open for preview this Saturday

The one-bedroom with study is priced from $995,000, the two-bedder from $1.288 million. The three-bedroom and four-bedroom units, on the other hand, are priced from 1.768 million and $2.288 million, r

Continue Reading7 Apr 2021