1 Answer

Alan Low
Hi Kate,

I m not too sure you are referring to Commercial Property or Residential.
As you had mentioned "Loan being for Owner Occupied" which is normally used for Commercial Property.

Simple Action, engage a Lawyer to send a letter of Demand to Seller stating the Seller has to execute Specific Performance stated in the terms of the TA. It will cost you a mere $100-$150 for a letter of Demand.
Your lawyer will advise u the following up action to be taken.

Best Regards, Alan 91465252 Read More


  • KH
    Thankyou. Yes it is a residential property. We have agreed to move subject to certain conditions but we are yet to see this in writing. A letter of Demand appears to be a good alternative if this falls through. Thanks again!