1) Absolutely, as long as you are a Singapore Citizen. You are open to buying any private property once you meet the MOP.
2) The only thing you need to be aware that a 2nd property to an SC is subject to an ABSD of 12%.
3) You also have to be aware that if you still have an outstanding mortgage, you can only get a 45% mortgage for the 2nd property.
4) Since you properly had utilized your CPF in the current HDB flat. You have to keep aside a BRS (Basic Retirement Sum) current on 2021 is $93k in your account, before using the rest to service the next property.
Let me know if you wished to know more. I'll provide all info you need.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead. By the way, you are able to keep the HDB flat and purchase a private property as long as you are a citizen but ABSD apply.
email@example.com Read More
If you or your spouse is a Singapore Citizen, you can purchase a condo without having the need to sell off your HDB flat.
However, do take note that TDSR, LTV and ABSD applies. You will also have to set aside Basic Retirement Sum before you can utilise any CPF monies for your second property.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305 . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
1. If either you or your spouse is a Singapore Citizen, you can purchase a condo without selling your HDB flat.
2. If you are not selling your current HDB and buy a Condo, 2nd property ABSD will apply.
Alternatively you can consider to apply for 2nd ABSD remission if you can meet the conditions
3. Which area that you prefer and how many bedrooms?
I have current price list, promo of every projects in Singapore and will be glad to advise you
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More