1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Do you have an agent who represented you in the rental transaction when you signed the TA? You can seek his assistance to get back your security deposit.

If not, you will have to take matters into your own hands, by going for small claims tribunal.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More
  • VT
    Unfortunately, the agent is my only contact to the owner and he has not been helpful. He simply replies will update you but its nearly 1 year and my deposit is till not returned.