6 Answers

D. Kumar
Hi Peter,

You have many quiries which will render me some time to run you through each one carefully and succinctly. Please feel free to contact me at 96659926 / or email me ,whichever suits you, for a non obligatory discussion for me to better understand your requirements and specifications to be in a better position to advise you further in the most detailed and thorough manner.

I will walk you through the entire process- assisting you all the way from finding the perfect potential to negotiating for the best price to post deal paperwork to safeguard your interest throughout your tenancy agreement, to establishing financial calculations and ascertaining risks,if any. I will also provide you with a comprehensive rental transaction caveats of the properties in the desired location, make available to you recent live transactions for your understanding and share on financial calculations,if needed.

Do visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers
Ivan Ng

Commission will be 1/2 month rental + GST for 12 months leasing contract, and 1 month rental + GST for 24 months leasing contract.

A responsible agent will require a thorough check of the tenants background before getting you the landlord to commit anything.

Rental deposit, 1 month rent for 12 months leasing contract, 2 month rent for 2 years leasing contract. It will be kept by the landlord till the tenancy expires, and any repairs required at the end are offset through this deposit.

Other clauses can be inserted to safeguard your interests further, but you may turn away some potential good tenant profiles if its too restrictive. It is dependent on the negotiation skills of the agent.

Thanks and may I have the opportunity to assist you in your renting plans?

Warm regards,
Ivan ERA
Aaron Chong
Hi Mr Peter, I have had rental cases whereby the owner entrusted me with the keys before they left for overseas to work long term. As for POA, you could assigned it to anyone or agent could just emailed you the document for your signature. I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Shoan Siew
Hi Peter,

As mentioned by fellow agents, all of us are professional realtors so not to worry about the terms and conditions and handling of the property for you while you are overseas.

Have a nice day !
Sunil Kumar
Hi peter,

Under new cea rules an agent can't be a poa. If agent is poa he can't represent you in renting your house.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance

C&H properties
Geryl Lim
Hi Peter,

It is advisable to assign the Power of Attorney to either your family members or close friend such that in any circumstances, you will have someone neutral and takes care of your interest to act in your interest.

A salesperson can be assisting in managing your property, for example when there is any issues raise by the prospective tenant throughout the tenure of rental, the salesperson can be the first person activated to find out what exactly happen and determine what are the proper actions to be taken. Alternatively you may wish to engage the services of a property managing agent to take care of the general affairs of property.

In a tenancy, the tenant will usually put forward 1 month of security deposit to be safekept by the landlord for 1 year lease (2 months security deposit for 2 years lease). This security deposit should be returned to the tenant once the tenancy expires and the apartment taken over deemed to be free from defects. Otherwise, any costs incurred for the repair works can be deducted from the security deposit if tenant is agreeable to it, if not tenant should pay the necessary amount for the repair. In circumstance where tenants request to break the tenancy, a landlord can either allow the tenant to look for replacement tenants at your approval or forfeit the security deposit totally. Any damages involved should be the responsibility of the outgoing tenant since it is of no fault of the salesperson that tenant is moving out, therefore if you were to be looking for a new tenant, service fees will still be applicable.

I am just about to conclude a rental transaction where my landlord is primarily based on Australia. If you are looking for someone with the experience of handling such cases, perhaps you may wish to consider getting in touch with me.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!