3 Answers

Hi, so sorry for what happened to you, it seems like it was an unpleasant experience for you. If there are any quotation for any repairs that they need to deduct from your deposit, they will have to produce a receipt for it, and not throw a ballpark figure. If you really wish to lodge an complaint, you can go to CEA or their agency.

Hi, hopefully you managed to get your doubt or query answered. If, so then congrats! Hopefully you are doing well now.

If you are currently or planning to find a property agent, I can assist.

If you are interested in prices of houses in your neighbourhood, you may visit this website to find out more or contact me .


If you are currently planning to go on a property journey selling/buying/renting/investing, I can be of assistance. Do feel free to reach out to me for more queries and assistance.

Landon Chew
97 39 60 40
landonchew@email.com Read More
Complains to CEA can be made against the professionalism but on the matters regarding minor repair, it may not be right to direct the complain to her unless you are firm that she is acting without the landlord's instruction, thus misrepresenting. For deposit claims, the right channel to go to is through the Small Claims Tribunal.

I have been in the real estate business since 2009, with more than 14 years of experience serving the Singapore real estate market.

I am very active in the residential segment of Singapore real estate market, having transacted hundreds of deals from HDBs to private condominiums and landed properties in Singapore, and have handled many unique cases in sales and purchases as well as rental deals.

Over the years, I have also established a network reaching out to more than 9,400 expatriates, bringing my market presence to both in and outside of Singapore. This has created an additional exposure when I manage my client's portfolios, on top of the conventional on and offline platforms, where other estate agents are relying on. This has allowed me to consistently convert leads into results.

With an evolving market, where change is the only constant, I have also been investing in upgrading of my knowledge and skills sets to improve myself and meet the demands of current and future market.

We are offering our clients a complimentary first consultation without obligations (Absolutely FREE!). Schedule for your FREE session today!

Warmest regards,
Geryl Lim
Senior Division Associate Director
Email: geryl.lim@orangetee.com / geryl7772@gmail.com
OrangeTee & Tie Pte Ltd 430 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #01-01 OrangeTee Building Singapore 319402
Estate Agent Licence No. L3009250K
 +65 92787772 

My self introductory video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_2NydENfx0


Note: We value your home as much as you do! Find out the indicative value of your home at http://bit.ly/UrHomeMatters and get monthly update on your home value. Restructure your portfolio with us, speak to us!

Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GerylLimSince2009/ - Aspiring To Be The Best Real Estate Agent In Singapore

Pick up knowledge, skills and Real Estate concepts at https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateXcellence/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ http://l.ead.me/7772 Read More
Yes, you have strong grounds to lodge a complaint with the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) regarding the unprofessional conduct of the lady agent. Here's a breakdown of the issues and how to proceed:

**Issues with the Agent:**

* **Unreasonable Fee Request:** You shouldn't be required to obtain receipts unless it's explicitly stated in your tenancy agreement. Providing your rent transfer details with the management fee included is sufficient.
* **Unprofessional Communication:** Switching to Chinese text messages and expecting you to translate is unacceptable. CEA expects agents to communicate effectively in English.
* **Unfounded Wear and Tear Charges:** Minor wear and tear is expected during tenancy. The agent should provide evidence of pre-existing damage if they want to claim deductions. Quoting a repair price without proof is unreasonable.

**Filing a Complaint with CEA:**

* You can file a complaint against the agent with the CEA online through their e-Services portal: [https://www.cea.gov.sg/](https://www.cea.gov.sg/)>> NOTE : USE HER HANDPHONE NUMBER TO KEY IN TO: https://www.cea.gov.sg/aceas/public-register/sales/1
* Clearly outline the agent's unprofessional conduct, including the language barrier issue, unreasonable fee request, and unsubstantiated wear-and-tear charges.
* Attach any relevant evidence, such as screenshots of communication, your rent transfer details, or photos/videos of the apartment's condition.

**Additional Tips:**

* **Review Tenancy Agreement:** Carefully review your tenancy agreement regarding responsibilities for management fees and wear and tear.
* **Gather Evidence:** Document any communication with the agent and take photos/videos of the apartment's condition when you return it.
* **Consider Mediation:** The CEA might recommend mediation before pursuing a formal complaint.

By filing a complaint, you can help ensure that this agent doesn't mistreat other tenants in the future. The CEA will investigate your complaint and take appropriate action if they find merit in your claims.

"If you need more assistance with property matters:

like renting / selling, buying / or investing, I'm here to help!

WhatsApp me at: ABLE Toh >>9856 9255 or through this link.:https://wa.me/6598569255

(Unfortunately, this platform doesn't allow direct contact, but you can easily reach me )

You can check out my reviews here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/able-s-k-toh-61591.

For buyers, I offer solutions for sourcing resale and new private homes at no charge.

I can connect you with reputable bankers for private housing loans free of charge and with no obligation.

I also have partners to assist with mortgage home insurance matters.

Let's seal this affinity by technology; please PM me your contact for assistance with your real estate needs. So, I believe in Affinity (Chinese word: 缘份) :), let's SEAL this AFFINITY Not by blood but by Technology > Please PM, Private Message your contact so that I CAN BE (EXTRA) PAIR OF HANDS / BRAIN and LEGS to Assist you NOW or FUTURE REAL ESTATE NEEDS!

*** You can reach me at my Singapore mobile: (+65)>>9856 9255>> or email me at Able.selling@gmail.com.

From: ABLE Toh- Your Property ASSISTANT :)

“ i am ABLE to Help As Much As You are ABLE To PM (Private Message) me ”