2 Answers

Adrian Hui 许光兴
1)Agent to assist with the paperwork, in accordance to IEA guidelines, a minimun commission to pay is at least $500.00

2)If you were to purchase a private property, you are not required to pay commission to the Agent. Read More
1)Hi Ms Ong, Usually the charges for paperwork is from $500.00.But it advisible to let the specialist to provide you with genuine buyer.
2) Buyer for private property no need to pay comm. to agent. Cheers. Welcome to consult me on all property matter with no obligation. Joseph Chuang @ 93821634  Read More