3 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Yes, you can.

However, you will need to furnish your particulars for the landlord to check against the particulars on your original passport. After receiving your Valid Pass, the landlord will need to verify the validity of your pass by checking with the ICA. This is to deter illegal immigrants or vice activities. This is required by the Council of Estate Agencies for compliance with the Immigration and Women's Charter.

All types of private residential property are subjected to an occupancy cap of six unrelated persons per property.

Do note that the minimum rental period for private residential property is 3 months.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru
Gavin Ng

Yes, you may. You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat.


Aaron Chong
Hi, yes an IPA is good enough.

9730 8455