Introduction

Dear Buyers and Sellers, As a certified Real Estate Agent in Singapore, my service is to assist you in making the BIG decision in real estate matters. Whether you are looking for a home or an investment, to buy, sell or to rent, allow me to provide you my service and to ensure you get the best deal and nothing less. My affiliation with PROPNEX will provide all of the additional resources and support needed for a successful and smooth transaction. Powerful Negotiators in PROPNEX will help you to achieve the BEST PRICE in Selling through Maximum Exposure or to help you find your dream home. YOUR concern is my top priority. Have a piece of mind that the BIGGEST team with Proven Track Records is working for you! Call me at 90609323 today, for a non-obligatory discussion towards your future home plans. Looking forward to starting a successful working relationship with you. . Thank you for giving me the best support. MY TRACK RECORDS: 2008 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2009 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2010 DWG Top 20 Producers Award 2011 DWG Top 100 Producers Award 2012 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2013 DWG Top 10 Producers Award 2014 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2015 DWG Top 50 Producers Award 2016 DWG Top 30 Producers Award 2017 DWG Top 150 Producers Award (Q1) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q2) 2018 PROPNEX Top 10% Producers Award (Q3) 2018 PROPNEX Overall Top 10% Producers Award 2019 PROPNEX TOP 20% Producers Award (Q1) Read more

Specialties & Services

  • Apartment Rental
  • Apartment Sales
  • Landed House Rental
  • Landed House Sales
  • HDB Rental
  • HDB Sales
  • Commercial Property
  • Mortgage Advisory
  • See more

Regions Covered

  • Changi / Pasir Ris (D17-18)
  • East Coast (D15-16)
  • Balestier / Geylang (D12-14)
  • See more

HDB Estates Covered

  • Bedok
  • Geylang
  • Hougang
  • Kallang/Whampoa
  • Marine Parade
  • Pasir Ris
  • Punggol
  • Sengkang
  • Tampines
  • See more
Viewed

33 Jalan Singa

  • S$ 1,280,000
  • 3 2
  • 829 sqft
  • S$ 1,544.03 psf
  • Apartment
  • Freehold
  • Built: 2016
3d
Viewed

91 Tampines Avenue 1

  • S$ 1,338,000
  • 4 3
  • 1421 sqft
  • S$ 941.59 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2013
3d
Viewed

876 Tampines Street 84

  • S$ 518,000
  • 3 2
  • 1313 sqft
  • S$ 394.52 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1987
3d
Viewed

77 Pasir Ris Grove

  • S$ 1,490,000
  • 4 4
  • 1540 sqft
  • S$ 967.53 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2011
3d
Viewed

523C Tampines Central 7

  • S$ 449,999
  • 2 2
  • 721 sqft
  • S$ 624.13 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2014
3d
Viewed

523B Tampines Central 7

  • S$ 449,999
  • 2 2
  • 721 sqft
  • S$ 624.13 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2014
28m
Viewed

523B Tampines Central 7

  • S$ 450,000
  • 2 2
  • 721 sqft
  • S$ 624.13 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2014
1h
Viewed

119 Potong Pasir Avenue 1

  • S$ 380,000
  • 2 2
  • 721 sqft
  • S$ 527.05 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1984
1d
Viewed

19D Simei Street 4

  • S$ 1,490,000
  • 3 3
  • 1259 sqft
  • S$ 1,183.48 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2012
1w
Viewed

203D Compassvale Road

  • S$ 630,000
  • 4 2
  • 1399 sqft
  • S$ 450.32 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1999
1w
Viewed

203D Compassvale Road

  • S$ 630,001
  • 4 2
  • 1399 sqft
  • S$ 450.32 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1999
2w
Viewed

876 Tampines Street 84

  • S$ 518,001
  • 3 2
  • 1313 sqft
  • S$ 394.52 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1987
2w
Viewed

33 Jalan Singa

  • S$ 1,280,001
  • 3 2
  • 829 sqft
  • S$ 1,544.03 psf
  • Apartment
  • Freehold
  • Built: 2016
2w
Viewed

19D Simei Street 4

  • S$ 1,490,001
  • 3 3
  • 1259 sqft
  • S$ 1,183.48 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2012
2w
Viewed

89 Tampines Avenue 1

  • S$ 1,338,001
  • 4 3
  • 1421 sqft
  • S$ 941.59 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2013
2w
Viewed

77 Pasir Ris Grove

  • S$ 1,490,001
  • 4 4
  • 1539 sqft
  • S$ 968.16 psf
  • Condominium
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 2011
2w
Viewed

275 Tampines Street 22

  • S$ 480,000
  • 3 2
  • 1130 sqft
  • S$ 424.78 psf
  • HDB Flat
  • 99-year Leasehold
  • Built: 1984
1mon