1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Patrick Kong, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

We are not sure which listing you are referring to.

For condominiums, you can approach your management office for the floor plan. Alternatively, you can request for one via BCA's website here: https://www.bca.gov.sg/pps/

For HDB flat, you may purchase the floor plan here: https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BC31ISOP2/BC31SMain

An administration fee will be charged at $5.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More