Some of the units at Regentville may have kitchen windows that oversee another unit. Some may not.
Hope this answers your question.
1) This is very common in today's condo design. Most of them are known as double loading, meaning there is the parallel laying of 2 condos back to back.
2) This is the most economic and accepted design in today's market.
3) However, there is still some condo have single loading design, where you won't see your neighbor from the front and back at a near distance.
4) Although this single loading design is rare in the market, but still can be found.
5) I can find some of them for you if you are interested to see them.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.