1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You may approach the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE) for rental disputes. If all else fails, you can approach the Small Claims Tribunal (SCT). You will need to present all documents such as emails, text messages and Tenancy Agreement when presenting your case.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More