1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

1. If you are taking a bank loan, you will need to speak to your banker to discharge this loan and to issue a new one before you can proceed with the Conversion Scheme. The bank may charge you a processing fee.

2. The downpayment will be 5% in cash and 20% in cash and/or CPF. The loan amount will be based on the valuation of the joined units. You will be subjected to the Valuation Limit and Withdrawal Limit when taking a bank loan.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru