2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

We are sorry to hear about your situation.

You may either speak to your landlord or complain directly to HDB who will look into the issue.

Should you terminate the lease prematurely, you will have to compensate the landlord for the remaining unused lease term.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, you should escalate the matter and notify the landlord asap.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More