firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
Renting out is not simple task as most people perceived.
(1) You need to market it.
(2) Determine the right market rate.
(3) Broadcast your contact
(4) Entertain phone calls from anybody who might be interested.
(5) Make an effort to wait for potential tenant if you are not staying there.
(6) Do the presentation.
(7) Negotiate the terms & conditions, including rental rate.
(8) Lock up and go home if potential tenant do not want to take up. Repeat (5) to (8) until the right tenant show up.
(9) Check all essential relevant document to ensure the tenant is legal to sign and stay in Singapore; age to sign, validity of document etc.
(10) Finally draft a tenancy agreement.
Now back to your query, yes, you may market yourselves. There are various method which include newspaper advertisement.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
I will be glad to assist in marketing your unit.
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
Silvia Yang Read More