1) Under the Non-citizen spouse scheme. Only you can be the owner, your wife is only an occupier.
2) Condition is both works for 12mths continuously prior to application + still at work when submitting the resale application.
3) Half of the average gross monthly household income (including applicants and occupiers) for the months worked during the 12 months before the flat application must not exceed $4,500. This is just to satisfy the household income not exceeding the application condition.
4) Therefore, let say you apply now. Your wife's salary will not be taken into account since her condition did not match (2).
5) Grant amount:
Single grant: $25k
EHG: $4K => grant = $5k
6) Re-emphasize (3), your idea of household income/2 is to meet the maximum household income of $4,500. This has nothing to do with the amount of EHG.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.