According to our data, Parc Oasis recorded an annualised capital gain of 1.59% over 8 years. Meanwhile, its rental yield is 3.7%.
You may refer to our data here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/parc-oasis-141#recent-transaction-prices-and-insights
According to the URA, more residential developments will be built at the High Speed Rail site. Also, the construction for 2 MRT stations at the Jurong Regional Line (JRL) will start this month. Comprising 24 stations, the entire line is expected to be completed in 2028.
As for Parc Oasis, it is located one stop away from the Jurong Lake District and Jurong East Interchange. Also, Tengah Park MRT station on the JRL will be located close to Parc Oasis. Old condominiums like Parc Oasis have bigger space and tend to be popular among rent-seekers and buyers.
We anticipate demand will continue to be healthy for condominiums near Jurong Lake District as the district is a vibrant, mixed-use business district with a live-in population of around 20,000.
Once completed, the district is expected to provide more than 100,000 new jobs as well as 20,000 new homes.
You will find our article here useful: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2021/1/195904/stakeholders-suggest-selling-larger-plots-creating-landmark-developments-at-jurong-lake-district
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
Mark, your RIGHT choice
Propnex Read More
In case you are still not aware, Singapore property market is at a historic high now. This means that whatever you buy now, be it a HDB resale, condo resale or a new launch, you will be paying at peak prices.
Having said that, it does not mean that you should stay away from the market. If you have the budget, I will strongly advise you to buy instead of paying rent. Especially so if you're a Singapore Citizen!
In terms of what properties to purchase, I think it would be good if I can understand more from you about your family profile first, before I give you a more appropriate recommendation. Afterall, different families can have very different profile.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More
1) Sometimes feel sad that some people don't understand how the logic in property works especially in Singapore.
2) It is common knowledge a newly wed couples prefer to buy a BTO because it is subsidized by the government and can fetch positive sales upon meeting MOP.
3) Although private property did not receive subsidized from the government, the other portion on making a capital appreciation is the same as an HDB meeting MOP.
4) It is just a difference in terms of timeline. By buying a BTO, you waited for 2~3 years to build, then another 5 yrs to sell.
5) If the same timeline applies to a new launch, 2~3 yrs to build and stay for 5 yrs to sell. I strongly believed you will make a profit by then. Although you can sell after staying for 1~5 yrs depend on your plan. Because by then you should have aleady passed the 3 yrs from the date of purchase.
6) The logic is simple, the property prices will rise according to the country's economic growth although not directly linear proportion but closely related.
7) And we are also aware that buying a resale HDB can't make much because the lease is lower and the buyer is unlikely willing to pay a higher price for it.
8) The Same thing applied to a resale condo if your intention is to buy a resale condo and stay. You have to be in the right mindset that it is little or no profit makes from it.
9) Parc Oasis TOP in 1994, the buildings and facilities are 27 yrs old. The lease starts in 1991, meaning it is already 30yrs old. So you are buying it just for your own stay and can forget about making a profit from it.
10) You will have to accept that the facilities will be old, and the lift might start making squeaking sounds now and then.
11) If you intend to invest in property or at least make some money from it. Buying a small unit for a new launch for investment purposes will be a better idea rather than staying in.
12) If wanted to buy for the family to stay in, buy a newer unit will bring a better outcome than this chosen one.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More