Leo has been in touch with the Real Estate industry since 2008 when he started his career as an investment analyst, covering residential, commercial and industrial properties.
He has a good grasp of financial techniques which would enable clients to purchase, sell, and rent properties at optimal value. Having been through Real Estate cycles himself over the years, Leo has also developed an acumen for identifying market peaks and troughs, and this has empowered him to advise his clients better.
Leo lives and breathes ERA’s core values – Integrity, Innovation, Gratitude, Unity, Passion – and he believes wholeheartedly in customer satisfaction. By conducting thorough due diligence, aided by ERA’s state-of-the-art property tools and excellent support from fellow business partners, his interests are always aligned with those of his clients.
If you require assistance for the sale and purchase or the rental of property, do not hesitate to contact Leo at (+65) 8749 0812 or email@example.com immediately!
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Certification in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM)
• Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
• Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
• MFE, University of California, Berkeley, USA
• B.Soc.Sci. (Hons), National University of Singapore
• Harvard University, USA
• Stanford University, USA
• University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
• Waseda University, Japan