Open Question
Please advise on current valuation and realistic selling price for a 5rm unit, high floor at woodlands drive 16.

Finished my MOP and deciding whether is it a good time to sell now or towards the end of this year.

Posted by Z on Mar 27, 2012 in HDB Questions | 461 Views

Comment added by Z - Mar 29, 2012
Thanks all for your reply.

Just to add, i am thinking of puuting with parents till property price soften or maybe getting an EC.

can i buy an EC while holding on to my hdb?

Latest Answers by Real Estate Professionals (3 Answers)

Mike Lim
APHO.5967251.V60B
CLOGO.80.V60
Contact Agentorangearrow
Answer Posted on Mar 27, 2012
Afternoon,

The current estimated valuation is around $415k to $430k with closing COV asking of $15k to $25k. As to when to sell your unit would really be dependent on your plans after that.

Let's work things out together if you are keen.

Regards
Mike Lim
96929209
ERA
0%
 
0%
report_abu
Norain Mij Nasiri
APHO.25387217.V60B
CLOGO.6489401.V60
Contact Agentorangearrow
Answer Posted on Mar 27, 2012
Hi Z,

A 5room unit in Woodlands Drv 16 ranges from $390K - $470K be it a higher or lower floor. A lower floor unit with good condition may catches higher value compared to the higher floor or vice versa.
You may want to consider your future plans after selling off your existing unit.

Nonetheless, do contact me or drop me an email and I am willing to share more with you. No obligations on your part.

Best Regards,
Norain Mij Nasiri (Nurul)
Marketing Associate
H/P : 9450 8144
CEA Reg No R043890E
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
0%
 
0%
report_abu
Geryl Lim
APHO.47613297.V60B
CLOGO.36346274.V60
Contact Agentorangearrow
Answer Posted on Mar 27, 2012
Hi Z,

What are your plans after selling? This will facilitate the planning advise. If you need to buy another unit after sale, I'd say there is not much difference whether to sell now or later. A 5I unit in BLK 537 is valued at $428k for your reference, but as you are aware, there is no single unit in this market which are exactly the same therefore it would be pretty irrelevant if we make use of this unit's valuation to advise you in selling capacity.


Regards,
Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg
0%
 
0%
report_abu
Reply from Z - Mar 29, 2012
Just to add, i am thinking of puuting with parents till property price soften or maybe getting an EC.

can i buy an EC while holding on to my hdb?
report_abu

Ask a Question

Search Questions & Answers