Access more than 210,000 listings

Casa Cambio

For Rent - S$ 2.7k
1 bedroom(s)
Unfurnished | 506 sqft
Listed by Angie Lai 赖子惠

Katong Landed for...
For Sale - S$ 3.58m
Semi-Detached House
28 RC Suites
For Sale - S$ 807.5k

OKH Buroh Pte. Ltd.

Boon Lay / Jurong / Tuas
Aptitude Real Estate Advisory Pte Ltd
SGD 981,000

Alex Residences
Alexandra /...
Spottiswoode Suites
Boat Quay /...

Resort-Inspired Homes

Cyberjaya Malaysia
Mah Sing Group BerhadMah...

EUR 244,000
Sale - Home -...
SGD 93,814

Home & Lifestyle


Singapore's history:...
In a country that's ever changing, even iconic landmarks are updated with a modern look....


When buying wooden...
When buying wooden furniture, you need to understand your materials. Our experts point out things to pay attention to...


Saving space the easy way
Have a tonne of stuff you need moved or stored but no idea how or where to start? Here's just five tips to help you...


How to protect landed property
Living on landed property is nice but its up to you to maintain it and keep things like water and mold out...


Alternative investment:...
Continuing where we left off with the first article, we now explore the difference business types for the planets...

Browse in :
Visit Home & Lifestyle

PropertyGuru Video

More PropertyGuru Videos

Ask Guru - Get Answers to Your Questions From Professional Real Estate Experts

Doris Tan
Doris Tan
Contact Agent

Q: spouse has died, do i have to transfer property to my name before...

Posted by Anonymous - Aug 1, 2014  |  4 Answers  |  Category: Property Legal Advice
A: Hi, Is it hdb or condo.need to check whether manner of holding is joint tenancy or tenancy in common. You may call me at 91010511 for more info....
Doris Tan
Doris Tan
Contact Agent

Q: Any agent with corporate lease for 4 bedroom at Jurong East St 64....

Posted by Mdm. Chin Jasmine - Aug 1, 2014  |  1 Answer  |  Category: Renting Property
A: Hi Owner, Can Sms blk,asking rent to 91010511? May have tenant . Doris
Doris Tan
Doris Tan
Contact Agent

Q: I have a unit in People's Park Centre. How can i effectively market...

Posted by Anonymous - Aug 1, 2014  |  5 Answers  |  Category: Advertising in PropertyGuru
A: Hi, Sms 91010511 to give more details.may have tenant. Doris