2 Answers

Ivan Ng

By demolished, you mean enough unit owners have given the requisite consent level to enbloc it and sell to developer? If so, you should receive compensation based on what the developer offered. Thanks and hope to discuss further and assist further on your housing plans.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Www.ivanng10.com Read More


Mike Tay
Hi Mr Chiang
Before the freehold property is demolished, consent must be sought from all the owners to sell (i.e. enbloc) to the developers. The majority would need to agree for the sale to proceed. Any disagreement can be escalate to the strata board.

The developer can start to market and demolish the property only after all the legal papers has been signed,

Thanks & regards,

Mike Tay

M: 97455178

E: mike@bestnewlaunches.com

ONE STOP - Looking for a Property?
W: http://www.miketay.com/

VVIP - Get VVIP New Launches, Price cut, TOP projects etc.
W: http://bestnewlaunches.com/

LIKE US - Get update on Best Deals from Developers!
F: https://www.facebook.com/bestnewlaunches

USEFUL - Property Toolkit for Buyers!
A: https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/property-toolkit-free/id897824316?mt=8

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
L3008899K Read More