5 Answers

D. Kumar
Hi,

To be able to assist you succinctly, perhaps you could share more inputs , so that I can conduct a comprehensive calculation and exhibit your yield and % growth. It will be more beneficial.

Visit my website for my recent accolades, awards and testimonials@ www.kumarrai.com.

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director

#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014/5/6/7

ERA Q1 Top Achievers (Top1%)
ERA Top Achievers 2013-2017
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014-2017 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group
Overall Top 100 achievers 2014-2017 Read More

0

Aaron Chong
Hi, I would need the full details of your unit before I could advice further. As for selling of the unit, it would be best to first get the valuation from the banker and that would be the benchmark. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any banker’s contact or any other assistance.

Regards
Aaron
9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

0

Nick Tan
Dear Sir/Mdm,

You will need the property to appreciate by about 8 to 10% to break even. Please feel free to share with me more about your objectives so that I can understand your situation better and provide you with further assistance!

Regards,
Nick Tan
(M) +65 9644 4854
B.Eng(Chemical)(Hons)(NUS)
Cert-in-REA
(E) nick96444854@gmail.com
Visit my website to know me better: www.nicktan.com.sg

I was featured recently on Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) Newsletter:
https://www.cea.gov.sg/docs/default-source/module/newsletter/3-2017/bouquets-for-property-agents.html

Testimonial from Satisfied Clients (2016/2017)
“Nick is a responsible, efficient and excellent salesperson. He has very good knowledge of the real estate market and I benefited a lot from his advice and sharing. He is extremely patient when guiding me through the buying process and I am happy to secure a dream house within my budget with his assistance. A highly recommended salesperson who made my house hunting journey a breeze.”
Ms Chia (Buyer)

“Nick provides a delightful customer experience from day one when I engage him as my agent to look for a flat of my choice to the completion of the deal. He is competent, resourceful and has a pleasant manner to work with. He is the Agent of my choice in dealing with properties and I would highly recommend him to others who would appreciate an agent that takes care and can give the customer a peaceful mind.”
Susana (Buyer)

“Nick is very pro-active in helping us to resolve whatever questions and problems that we encountered. All the issues are settled even before us having to request or ask for a second time. He was very frank and transparent with all the details, limitations and advantages that we wouldn’t have known. I think this is the most important virtue to be successful in this line. I will surely recommend him to anyone who needs his service because I trust that they will be equally satisfied!!”
Mr and Mrs Chan (Sold and Bought a property through Nick)

“We are very grateful to Nick for his extensive marketing efforts. With his comprehensive marketing plan, he helped us to achieve a record selling price within 2 weeks of listing our property for sale! We highly recommend his service to anyone who is keen to sell their properties.”
Mr & Mrs Wong (Property Seller)

“Nick has conducted himself ethically and professionally when handling the sales of our property. Thanks to his patience and perseverance, we managed to secure a sales price beyond our expectations.
We are very happy and satisfied with his services and will definitely recommend him to our friends and family in the future.”
Mr & Mrs Tan (Seller of Inter-Terrace House) Read More

0

Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi,

It depends on when did you purchase the property. If you had just purchased it, and wish to sell it immediately, you will be liable for a 12% Seller Stamp Duty (SSD).

If you had held it for 1-2 years, then SSD will be 8%. If u had held it for more than 4 years, then there will not be any SSD.

You might also want to factor in the Agent's commission, Legal conveyancing fees, Bank early redemption fee etc when you work out your calculations.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you and your partner in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More

0

Shawn Chew
Hi,

Since it is a rented out unit, i would assume it is a 2nd property with 7% ABSD? + 3% BSD (total 10%)

And just drawing a ball park figure say 910K for property price.

as long as you hold after the SSD period, you should break with 10% gain by selling at 1m. Maybe we can meet up to further discuss and look at the details.

Shawn
90294371
shawnchewproperties@gmail.com
www.shawnchew.com Read More

0