Recently I have book a resale unit. As I have told my agent I would like to hasten the process of 1st appointment and subsequently, completion date. Unfortunately, my agent overlook this matter and the seller (who intend to push for maximum waiting period for both appointment) set a date which I was not informed. In the end, the 1st appointment was delayed by 2-3 weeks from my initial agreed date and the whole process was delayed to after CNY. We have tried to tell the seller agent to talk to the seller in helping us to shift the date earlier so that we can do up the renovation and ready for our wedding but the seller would not want to give us the time grant. So the question is, what will be the possible situation if both parties do not agreed on the completion date? As a buyer, what kind of rights do I have?