3 Answers

Alan Low
Hi DT,
From your posting, I am not too sure you are referring to Pte Apt or HDB property.

For HDB, you may visit your HDB Area Office and lodge a complaint. HDB will send a technical staff to access the defect. If it is a Structural Defects, HDB will repair at their cost. Otherwise, 50% - 50% between upper floor and lower floor < from your description, not likely to happen >.

For Pte Apt or Condo,
Depends on age of property.
Less than 10 years < very much depends on structural defect warranty period provided by Main Contractor > , you may like to contact Developer Directly to access whether it is Structural Defects, if so, they will fix it at their cost.

FOR Older Pty, you may want to notifies your MCST to mediate the defect accessment and repair.

Going through Legal means, may not be the shortest path to resolve your "headache".

Wishes you have a good success in resolving your "leakage" concern.

Alan @ 91465252
Lester Chen 陈楷融
Call Jack 91197777 for Fast & Good Reno

Stunning Beauty Development !!!
Commercial. Resort. Hotel. Retails. Condo.
Breath taking FULL SEA View Units.
Sky Garden on the tallest Bulding in Malacca !
1st n ever in Malacca !

15% Gtee Returns* by Malacca Top Developer !
Legal Fees Waived
Up to RM50,000 Discounts
1.5% Comm to Cobroke Agent
0% Deferred Payment Scheme
Low Downpayment 10% to 30%

Prices from RM155,000 Only !!!
Special State Consent for Non-Malaysia to purchase without Min RM500k !!!

Investors, Home Owner

All are Welcome

Call SMS Ivy Kim
+601 762 11887 / SMS +65 91017777
Email : Lestertan7777@gmail.com
for Booking or visit our showflat @ Malacca (Malaysia)

Visit www.HattenCity7.com for more details.
Eric 李清海 Lee
hi, have you resolved the issue?
eric lee OTT 93866226