2 Answers

Shao Inn Tian
Hi Shawn

You can invest in a private property and keep your HDB after you fulfill your MOP which is a maximum of 5 years.

Do note that you can only take up to 60% loan for your 2nd property if you have existing loan. Also if you ultilised your CPF for your first property, you will have to keep a minimum sum of 71K in your CPF if you intend to use your CPF for the 2nd property.

Hope this helps!

If you have further questions, pls feel free to contact me.

Inn Tian
9068 8568
CEA Registration no. R043658I Read More


Soh Huan Yao (Stanley)

If you have stayed 6 yrs, you would have fulfill the MOP of 5 yrs.
With that you are able to keep your HDB unit and buy a second private property.
To take note also the min sum in CPF is $71k, Loan will be 60% max if you are still servicing the loan of your hdb.

Do let me know what requirements for your 2nd property, your current cash outlay and your targeted returns so i can do some suggestion for you.

Stanley Soh
Email: stanley.sohhy@gmail.com Read More