2 Answers

Hi Nurshiran,

Are you looking for HDB Flat or Private Property (such as Condo)?

If you are looking for Condo, I can get my personal banker to contact you to advise you on the financial issue.

If HDB Flat, you must be Singapore Citizen/Singapore Permanent Resident.

Singapore Citizen --> If both of your gross monthly household income not exceeding $8,000, you can apply the HDB Loan via HDB website (https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp). If exceed $8,000, I may get the banker to contact you.

SPR --> Bank Loan, I may get my personal banker to contact you.

Thanks & Regards,
William Koh
 9027 1972 
ERA Read More