Market seems like trending down, should I wait for the correction to occur?
High rental for freehold development in SG near MRT, nothing comes to mind..
For you to get high rental, it means that the quantum that you are buying for the development would have to be on the low side. However, if you are looking for a freehold property near MRT, prices are likely to be on the high side.
For investment areas, I would target areas mentioned by URA to be slated for development. Regarding timing the market, I think that you should be buying developments in Singapore based on the fundamentals and after short listing your location, look for good buy. As no one can predict the market, it's best to get something based on what we already know.
Kentanpropertyguru@gmail.com Read More
My budget cap is 1 million to 1.3 million. :)
Are there a lot of buyers in the market recently?
• Mins To S'goon MRT/ NEX Shopping Mall
• Within 1km to Maris Stella High School
• High Potential Capital Gain
• High Potential Rental Yield
• Spacious Layout With No Bay Window
• Near to All Amenities
Last 5 Units
1) #05-01; 872sqft; $950,619
2) #05-02; 850sqft; $945,258 (Jacuzzi)
3) #05-06; 883sqft; $1,027,423
4) #05-07; 883sqft; $1,027,423
5) #05-13; 850sqft; $955,773
(Subject To Availability)
For E-Brochure Simply Drop Me A SMS…
For More Details …
Call Now!!! Call Now!!! Call Now!!!
Eric Teo (R009622B): 9436 6510 Read More