3 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi, your agent should help you to fix the problem. In any case, if the landlord is not cooperative, you could ask him for the security deposit back and find another unit. Regards Aaron 97308455 aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg
Geryl Lim
Dear tenant, Examine your tenancy agreement first as well as the Letter of Intent you have put forward to see what are the contractual rights you have as a tenant before blowing up the issue. If there is a warranty period indicated in the contract or even minor repair clause, you can activate these clauses accordingly. As Aaron has indicated, seek your salesperson in this case to assist you in getting the things done. Regards, Geryl LIM Real Estate Director Masters Of Real Estate (L3010548F) CEA Reg R014783H Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772 Email: geryl7772@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.297043923770884.1073741832.284747148333895&type=1&l=90fca1674e M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance - www.DAG.com.sg Home of *7772 Hotline Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! **Aspiring to be your preferred partner in real estate** ARE YOU FREE 21st May?? Watch out this space for more landed homes deals!! More than 50% units sold @ Royal Wharf, London. A new prime waterfront township in central London awaits your attention. An excellent opportunity for investment in an ideal location. Studio units are almost sold out!! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.372619176213358.1073741861.284747148333895&type=1 Call us to find out MORE!
Eric 李清海 Lee
if you have a RES, it will be helpful. Otherwise, write officially to the LL and proceed to repair. Deduct from the rental. http://goo.gl/qQUYoc