3 Answers

KB Chong (章建茗)
U need a family nucleus to apply for an ec. Your husband income is >$12,000 hence u do not qualify. EC can only use bank loan and not HDB loan. Read More
KB Chong (章建茗)
Hi Catherine, as spoken, u can email me at chongkb@yahoo.com

My Handphone number is 81824811  . I look forward to your email soon. Many thanks. Regards
KB Chong 81824811 
Era Senior Marketing Director Read More
Hi Catherine

I am afraid that due to your husband income, both of you will not be eligible to purchase an EC. By the way, EC is consider a private property too and so for loan wise, could only borrow from banks.

Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More